Sunday, March 16, 2008

hello, helvetica


irosa, friend of two decades plus, perpetual life-learner, Nu-yoker and fellow Pinoy élan vital follower, gave me this for Christmas, now among one of the very few but select movie discs I own. Salamat, kapatid. Sharing you my 'unboxing' pics.

I haven't gotten the chance to premiere this with the 'Weavers yet as I originally planned. Hopefully sooner-than-soon. Will let you know.

Anyhow, a member in one of my forums posted about seeing this film which I read today, and to which I left a follow-up comment, so I thought perhaps it's time to post about it here as well. It's nice to know of others who have seen the film.
. . .
The NYT has a review of the film Helvetica (one of many publications), but more than that, I'd like to borrow the accompanying photo to the article...

(Image by Plexifilm courtesy of the New York Times)


... and post a link about its [co-]creator, Max Miedinger:





helveticafilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for reading and leaving a comment. Comments are moderated and you may not see it as soon as you hit "Post" but don't worry, it'll be there :)

Hello, Palawan! Day 2 (Part 3) - Iwahig Firefly-Watching Ecotourism and Wildlife Park

A rather extended post about fireflies and stars ✼ ⇠   DAY 1  |   ⇠   Day 2 Part 1 |  ⇠   Day 2 Part 2    | Day 3  ⇢ With more g...