Sunday, November 22, 2009

a lazy november sunday

223pm

Writing a post about the annoying Boxbe for my other blog.

..........
Colleague and I are to shoot some products later today. The labels have been corrected.

.........
I am bothered by the fact that I have been palpitating almost all morning all through this post. It's more that my heartbeats have been quick and somewhat irregular and having a sense of anxiety over nothing hasn't quite gone away. It is irritating me. As such, I haven't been able to do as much as I had planned since awaking. Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for reading and leaving a comment. Comments are moderated and you may not see it as soon as you hit "Post" but don't worry, it'll be there :)

Hello, Palawan! Day 2 (Part 3) - Iwahig Firefly-Watching Ecotourism and Wildlife Park

A rather extended post about fireflies and stars ✼ ⇠   DAY 1  |   ⇠   Day 2 Part 1 |  ⇠   Day 2 Part 2    | Day 3  ⇢ With more g...